- "Gordano continue to live up to their reputation..."
- "Simple and effective functionality..."
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano partners with NEC and offers valuable cloud solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Version 18 (Build 4128) of GMS is available
- The inclusion of Gordano to the G-Cloud II Framework will strengthen our offering . . .
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano celebrates new Cloud partnership with UK Government
- "We see GMS as the good alternative to Exchange"
- "Gordano always has an answer"
Career opportunities at Gordano
Software Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £16,500 plus benefits
Gordano is a leading provider of enterprise Internet messaging solutions with a global customer base serviced from its offices in Clevedon. To date tens of thousands of licenses for our solutions have been sold servicing more than 50,000,000 end users.
We are recruiting intelligent, enthusiastic, flexible and motivated support staff to support our growing customer base and our expansion into new markets.
The position would be ideal for someone with a technical qualification at A-Level standard or higher or a graduate looking for experience of real world server and networking environments. You will support customers as the first point of contact, escalating issues to our second and third line support teams. As your skills develop progression into second line support and further is likely.
Previous experience of supporting software or hardware would be advantageous although training will be provided.
Candidates should have an analytical approach to problem solving and problem diagnosis, an excellent telephone manner and excellent literacy and numeracy.
Gordano offers a 37.5 hour working week with generous holiday allowance. Office hours are from 9am through until 10pm and you will be expected to work shift patterns within these hours.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter for the attention of Ben Dobson to: email@example.com
No Agencies Please