- "Gordano continue to live up to their reputation..."
- "Simple and effective functionality..."
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano partners with NEC and offers valuable cloud solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Version 18 (Build 4128) of GMS is available
- The inclusion of Gordano to the G-Cloud II Framework will strengthen our offering . . .
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano celebrates new Cloud partnership with UK Government
- "We see GMS as the good alternative to Exchange"
- "Gordano always has an answer"
Vanguard from Gordano provides enterprise class anti virus and anti spam protection to multiple internal mail servers, including the Gordano Messaging Suite, Microsoft Exchange and IBM Lotus Notes/Domino.
Vanguard has a number of advanced features that allow tight integration into systems comprising any combination of messaging servers including their infrastructure requirements such as Active Directory.
Dual anti virus scanning engines provide both traditional signature based virus protection and advanced Zero Hour protection. The use of such complementary technologies provides a high level of protection to end users. Outbound scanning further protects your corporate reputation and ensures infected messages are never transmitted in either direction.
Vanguard has been specifically designed to stop all unwanted message based traffic at the boundary between a corporate network and the Internet. Utilizing the powerful, multi-threaded SMTP engine proven within the Gordano Messaging Suite, Vanguard takes its position seriously as the protector of your corporate messaging infrastructure.
Any number of internal servers can be protected from a single Vanguard server. Each of those servers may be servicing the same Internet domain, separate Internet domains, or even multiple Internet domains on a single server. There is no limit to the number of domains that can be protected. Likewise, there are no limitations placed on the number of messages the system can handle and no throughput limitations. Licensing is based on the number of users being protected.
Vanguard does not require specialized hardware and can be installed on a range of platforms including Windows, Linux (including SELinux support), Solaris and AIX. Vanguard is highly scalable affording opportunities for consolidation and cost savings. Additionally a multi-platform approach provides added security.