- "Gordano continue to live up to their reputation..."
- "Simple and effective functionality..."
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano partners with NEC and offers valuable cloud solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Version 18 (Build 4128) of GMS is available
- The inclusion of Gordano to the G-Cloud II Framework will strengthen our offering . . .
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano celebrates new Cloud partnership with UK Government
- "We see GMS as the good alternative to Exchange"
- "Gordano always has an answer"
Anti Spam includes many server based Anti-Spam options that will offer a high level of security again unwanted mail. Filters such as IP Address Blocking, Message Quality, Block Lists, Black Lists, White Lists and HTTP Tag Scanning will stop a wide range of Spam. The GMS Anti-Spam Update Service teamed with GMS Anti-Spam, will give an "out of the box" option to start filtering Spam with automatic updates for the restricted word lists and Bayesian filters. The Package will update on a regular basis to keep up with the changes in Spam messages. Spam definitions are updated by our dedicated engineers from spam received into specially configured honey pot accounts.
If run alongside GMS WebMail, Anti-Spam will also offer Bayesian, Confirmation, Anti-Spam and White List Filters for the clients to configure to their own requirements. Scores can be attributed to messages at the server level but the actual filtering of the message can be left to the end user.