- "Gordano continue to live up to their reputation..."
- "Simple and effective functionality..."
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano partners with NEC and offers valuable cloud solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Version 18 (Build 4128) of GMS is available
- The inclusion of Gordano to the G-Cloud II Framework will strengthen our offering . . .
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano celebrates new Cloud partnership with UK Government
- "We see GMS as the good alternative to Exchange"
- "Gordano always has an answer"
GMS Anti-Virus (GMS AV) offers dual engine server based integrated Virus scanning on all incoming and outgoing emails, including content, headers and attachments. It includes automatic updates and can check for new signature files every 15 minutes.
GMS AV scans, not only in the SMTP message stream but, at all points of access whether that be via WebMail, POP, IMAP or indeed attaching files to messages or calendar events. If you use the Proxy server built in to GMS, anti-virus will also scan web page content.
Signature-less protection is an essential complement to traditional AV technologies, security experts agree. By proactively scanning the Internet and identifying massive virus outbreaks as soon as they emerge, the Zero-Hour Solution provides just that: proactive virus blocking that is effective and signature-independent.
A desktop anti-virus scanner can optionally be provided at no additional cost. This provides desktop protection for every user receiving protection via GMS Anti-Virus. The inclusion of a desktop scanner means that with a single purchase of GMS Anti-Virus you can obtain complete protection against all entry vectors for your corporate network.