- "Gordano continue to live up to their reputation..."
- "Simple and effective functionality..."
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano partners with NEC and offers valuable cloud solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Version 18 (Build 4128) of GMS is available
- The inclusion of Gordano to the G-Cloud II Framework will strengthen our offering . . .
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano celebrates new Cloud partnership with UK Government
- "We see GMS as the good alternative to Exchange"
- "Gordano always has an answer"
Themes allow the administrator to completely change the look and feel of the GMS WebMail Professional interface, i.e. it is now fully "skinable". There are two distinct types of theme that can be developed, a full theme where all of the colors and images are changed, or a partial theme which uses the existing images but changes the colors to suit a corporate scheme.
WebMail ships with two themes as standard, a blue theme and a silver theme, these are also available within the GMS Accessory Pack to provide a starting point for any themes you may wish to develop yourself.
A full theme includes all CSS style definitions, and all images - this means you need your own images to replace every single image in the interface. We acknowledge that very few people would ever want or need to do this, so you can also create a partial theme. A partial theme re-uses the standard image set, but allows you to control colours, fonts, backgrounds, etc.
To download one of the sample themes, please select the theme from the links below:
For information on writing themes, please see the corresponding section of the GMS Reference Guide.
If you create a theme you would like to share, why not email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make the theme available to other users via this web page.